Fast-paced, fun tax boutique law firm with offices in Alaska, Texas and Hawaii has an opening for a full-time paralegal in its’ Fort Worth, Texas and Anchorage, Alaska offices. The successful candidate will:
- Perform recordkeeping and bookkeeping;
- Prepare tax-related forms;
- Draft legal documents and other correspondence;
- Maintain client files;
- Assist attorneys with exhibits, pleadings, trial preparation, and tax audits and other tax-related matters;
- Perform other miscellaneous administrative tasks to help ensure quality services to our clients;
- Display professional, friendly attitude and neat appearance;
- Be prompt, flexible, adaptable, and cooperative; and
- Like puppies.
- Minimum of five years’ experience as a paralegal in a tax law firm – OR – a 4-year college degree in paralegal or accounting studies and at least one year’s experience in a tax law firm;
- Proficiency in Quickbooks;
- Knowledge of accounting principles;
- Basic knowledge of federal tax processes and vocabulary;
- Knowledge of business formation;
- Knowledge of estate planning;
- Knowledge of all basic Windows programs, with keyboarding ability at 55 wpm; and
- Experience with file management and tax preparation software.
Email resume, references, writing sample, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this post?
Disclaimer: Material contained in this website is intended for informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as legal advice. The content does not constitute an attorney-client relationship between the user and Law Offices of Christy Lee, P.C., and users should not act on the content without seeking legal counsel in their own jurisdictions.