Seeking a Legal Assistant
We’re seeking a full-time legal assistant for a fast-paced, energetic tax boutique in Anchorage.
The successful candidate will:
• Execute administrative duties, such as data entry, banking, bookkeeping, handling mail, assisting with client meetings, scheduling appointments, and answering phones;
• Establish and maintain client files, including paper and electronic database information;
• Draft emails, letters, and other documents;
• Prepare case exhibits;
• Use Quickbooks;
• Ensure smooth workflow within the office, including tracking and restocking supplies, communicating with IT personnel, and light janitorial;
• Demonstrate an eagerness to learn and flexibility in acquiring new skills;
• At all times display a professional, friendly attitude, and neat appearance;
• Be reliable, prompt, adaptable, and cooperative; and
• Like puppies.
• Organizational skills;
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
• Admirable verbal and written skills;
• A command of basic math principles;
• Knowledge of all basic Windows programs, with keyboarding ability at least 55 wpm;
• Basic experience with file management; and
• Flexibility when learning to use software.
For the right candidate, we provide in-house training. Salary DOE. Email resume, references, a writing sample, and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Share this post?
Disclaimer: Material contained in this website is intended for informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as legal advice. The content does not constitute an attorney-client relationship between the user and Law Offices of Christy Lee, P.C., and users should not act on the content without seeking legal counsel in their own jurisdictions.