We’re an energetic tax boutique law firm with offices in Anchorage, Alaska; Fort Worth, Texas; and Honolulu, Hawaii. Our staff are ninja tax warriors. We operate under the creed that the first priority is to win without having to fight, but when necessary, we fight with lethal skills. There’s no freezing or running away from tax challenges in the firm.
We’re searching for a full-time tax attorney to demonstrate remarkable tax ninja skills. The successful candidate will:
- Engage in stealthy and deadly tax court litigation;
- Hold a black belt in efficient tax resolution, such as collections, appeals, innocent spouse, installment agreements, offers in compromise, FBAR, seizures, audits, 1031 exchanges, fraud and criminal investigations, liens, valuations, and penalty abatement;
- Demonstrate expert abilities regarding business formation, transactions, internal issues, and employment taxation;
- Exhibit adroit maneuvers in probate matters; and
- Display shrewd approaches in wealth planning.
Applicants should be well-trained in tax procedures and possess strong writing abilities, adept oral advocacy, and highly developed interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to interview clients, and flush out facts and data. You must have a minimum of three years’ experience with a reputable law firm and will hold an LL.M. in taxation or will hold an active CPA license.
Location of the position and working remotely is negotiable. Email resume, references, writing sample, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org