We have an opening in our Anchorage office for a paralegal with tax ninja skills!
The successful candidate will:
- Show off smooth recordkeeping and bookkeeping moves;
- Slay tax-related forms;
- Knock out legal documents and other correspondence;
- Maintain ordered client files;
- Assist with exhibits, pleadings, trial preparation, and tax audits and other tax-related matters;
- Perform other administrative tasks to help ensure quality services to our clients;
- Model a professional, friendly attitude, and neat appearance;
- Be reliable, prompt, flexible, adaptable, and cooperative; and
- Like puppies.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a paralegal
- Knowledge of Quickbooks;
- Knowledge of accounting principles;
- Basic knowledge of federal tax processes and vocabulary;
- Knowledge of business formation;
- Knowledge of estate planning;
- Knowledge of all basic Windows programs, with minimum keyboarding ability of 55 wpm;
- Experience with file management and tax preparation software; and
- Flexibility when learning to use software.
Email resume, references, writing sample, and salary requirements to email@example.com