We’re a fast-paced tax boutique law firm with offices in Anchorage, Alaska; Fort Worth, Texas; and Honolulu, Hawaii. We’re tax ninjas, and we operate under the creed that the first priority is to win without having to fight. We don’t freeze up or run away from tax challenges. And we’re searching for a full-time paralegal to demonstrate black-belt tax ninja skills.
The successful candidate will:
- Conquer recordkeeping and bookkeeping;
- Efficiently handle tax-related forms;
- Swiftly turn out lethal legal documents and other correspondence;
- Understand that proper maintenance of client files is essential to smooth office maneuvers;
- Show resourcefulness when it comes to assisting attorneys with killer exhibits, pleadings, trial preparation, and tax audits and other tax-related matters;
- Perform other impressive administrative tasks to help ensure quality services to our clients;
- Consistently display professional, friendly attitude, and neat appearance;
- Be reliable, prompt, flexible, adaptable, and cooperative; and
- Like puppies.
- Minimum of five years’ experience as a paralegal in a tax law firm – OR – a 4-year college degree in paralegal or accounting studies and at least one year’s experience in a tax law firm;
- Proficiency in Quickbooks;
- Knowledge of accounting principles;
- Basic knowledge of federal tax processes and vocabulary;
- Knowledge of business formation;
- Knowledge of estate planning;
- Knowledge of all basic Windows programs, with keyboarding ability at 55 wpm; and
- Experience with file management and tax preparation software.
Location is negotiable. Email resume, references, writing sample, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org